EUROPEAN REGULATION ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLES 13 AND FOLLOWING)
The user’s personal data are used by Guiding Sicily Coop a rl, which is the data controller, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation and the national legislation in force.
METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE
The processing of personal data will be carried out in order to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality and to prevent unauthorized access or use of personal data. Personal data will be processed and stored in full compliance with the principles of necessity, data minimization and limitation of the retention period, through the adoption of technical and organizational measures appropriate to the level of risk of the treatments and for a period of time not exceeding achievement of the purposes for which they are processed, in any case for the period required by law.
Guiding Sicily Coop a rl processes personal data to fulfill specific requests, or in the context of a contract or with the purpose to conclude and executing the same, or for the execution of pre-contractual measures. The data will be processed in compliance with legal obligations. For these purposes the provision of data is necessary, in the absence of the same it is not possible to provide the services.
The processing of personal data may be considered lawful when:
- it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest;
- it is necessary to protect an interest essential to the life of the data subject or of another person;
- it is carried out for other purposes only if compatible with the purposes for which the personal data were initially collected;
- it is carried out for a legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Without explicit consent, Guiding Sicily Coop a rl may communicate personal data to the following categories of subjects:
- subjects that operate in the field of electronic systems, assistance, consultancy, quality;
- subjects to whom this communication must be made in order to comply the requirements dictated by national and EU legislation (eg: anti-money laundering, prevention of payment card fraud).
For administrative-accounting purposes, without explicit consent, Guiding Sicily Coop a rl may communicate personal data to external managers. These treatments are connected to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed (eg: internal organizational activities and activities functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations).
The data retention period is all the time necessary to carry out the existing business relationship and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the interested party – Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right of rectification and cancellation – art. 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him (Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (right of access by the interested party – Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
The data controller of personal data is Guiding Sicily Coop a rl, VAT number 05547060870.
The main purpose of a cookie is to make the site work more effectively and to enable certain features. Cookies are used to improve the user’s overall navigation:
- They allow you to efficiently navigate from one page of the website to another.
- They memorize the user name and his preferences.
- They allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as username and password) several times during the visit.
- They measure the use of services by users, to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.
- They present targeted advertising information according to the interests and behavior expressed by the user while browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that can be used on the site with a description of the purpose linked to the use.
Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In absence of these cookies, the site or parts of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent by our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. The owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information on user activity on the site and on how they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent by the site itself or by third-party domains.
THIRD PARTY RELEASE COOKIES
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come for marketing campaigns. The owner can use this information to compile reports and improve the site. The cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
COOKIES FOR THE INTEGRATION OF THIRD PARTY FUNCTIONALITIES
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality on the site (eg. forms for comments or social network icons that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent by the domains of partner sites.
The owner is not required to request the user’s consent for technical cookies, as these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
For other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the user, in accordance with current legislation, through specific configurations of the browser and computer programs or devices that are easy and clear to use for the user. The owner reminds the user that it is possible to change the cookie preferences at any time. It is also possible to disable cookies from the browser at any time, but this operation may prevent the user from using certain parts of the site.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Pursuant to art. 122 second paragraph of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 the consent to the use of these cookies is expressed by the interested party through the individual setting that he has freely chosen for the browser used to navigate the site, without prejudice to the user’s right to communicate at any time to the data controller his will regarding data managed through cookies that the browser itself has accepted.